Through the Club you can expand your knowledge of photography, discover surprising cultural areas/venues/spaces. You will help build a growing and diverse network of young (international) lovers of photography, art and culture. Moreover, your membership will sponsor Foam projects.
this membership gets you:
- The annual Club Foam dinner where Foam curators present the current state of affairs in photography;
- Club Foam pass: free access for 2 to Foam and eleven renowned photography museums abroad;
- An annual masterclass collecting photography;
- 2x a year, an exclusive gallery or studio visit;
- An annual photography workshop at Foam;
- Every year, a personal portrait by a professional photographer;
- A personal invitation for the opening & passe-partout to the international photography fairs Unseen and Paris Photo;
- Invitations to all festive Foam exhibition openings, priority access and discounts to other Foam events;
- An annual subscription to Foam Magazine;
- 10% discount on purchases in the Foam bookstore (foreign titles).
The membership year runs from 1 Jan through 31 Dec.
Contact us for any questions.
why Club Foam?
Club Foam takes you inside the world of photography: from masterclasses in photography collecting by curators and collectors, to meetings with photographers during a studio or gallery visit, exclusive private tours at Foam outside opening hours, an annual portrait by a professional photographer, and the Club Foam dinner, where we bring you up to date on the latest trends in photography.
Club Foam is involved and personal. The programme of activities is inspiring and innovative, but most of all, small-scale. Some activities are for the entire club, like our annual dinner, while other activities offer space to a limited amount of members. This way, getting to know Foam and each other is easy.
The Club Foam membership fee is €450 per year or €39 per month. Many activities allow you to bring a guest. The greater part of your membership fee (€300) is a donation, which Foam utilises in the development of new activities. Thanks to special tax incentives for donations to cultural institutions, this can amount to substantial fiscal benefits. By committing to five years of membership you will (in most cases) be eligible for an additional fiscal advantage, reducing the net fee to €307 or €261 per year. This special fiscal advantage will be in place through at least 2023.
Meet the Foam Talents of 2022
Opening Foam Talent 2022
Member Hours: Bill Brandt and John Edmonds
gift this membership
You can also gift this membership to the photography lovers in your life – they’ll enjoy exclusive benefits in the museum and online.
other ways to support Foam
Every donation helps. Donate one-time or anually, while also getting fiscal benefits of supporting Foam.
Being a Foam Partner can match up with your objectives in many different ways.
You can include Foam in your will in different ways and also choose which part of the legacy you want to leave.