By taking a share* in Foam's success, you will support an enterprising museum and become part of an involved group of people. In return for their investment, Foam 'shareholders' also receive unique 'returns-on-investment' prints from photographers from the talent programme.
Foam Fund is for anyone who appreciates Foam's discerning focus and wants to contribute. Participating in Foam Fund is essentially a gift, and to show our appreciation, you will receive 'shares in Foam's successes'. A share costs at least €4000 and comes with a commitment of two or three years. Private individuals can benefit from the geefwet (gift law), which grants them the fiscally advantageous option to make an annual donation of €1750 over a period of six years.
this membership gets you:
- 2 Foam Fund cards granting unlimited free admission to the museum for 2 persons (4 persons total);
Free access to eleven renowned photography museums abroad;
- An annual photo print in a very limited edition by one of the young talents that have exhibited their work in Foam;
- Exclusive Foam Fund events (by invitation only), such as private viewings, visits to photographers' studios and (foreign) photography institutions, lectures, and the annual Foam Fund shareholders meeting;
- Invitations to gatherings about collecting photography;
- An annual subscription to Foam Magazine;
- Exclusive Foam Fund discounts to, among other things, Foam Editions and the use of spaces in Foam.
The Tax Administration has designated Foam as cultural ANBI, a public benefit organisation. It is possible to sum several donations to different ANBIs in one calendar year. A copy of the bank statement will serve as proof of donation for the tax authorities. Private individuals have an additional advantageous tax option via the Geefwet (Gift Law) to deduct 125% of their donation to cultural ANBIs from their income tax.
*Wherever this text mentions investment, issuance, shares, shareholders or shareholder meetings, this is not meant in the legal sense. Foam Fund deals exclusively in making donations.
other ways to support Foam
Every donation helps. Donate one-time or anually, while also getting fiscal benefits of supporting Foam.
Being a Foam Partner can match up with your objectives in many different ways.
You can include Foam in your will in different ways and also choose which part of the legacy you want to leave.