Active Guided Tour
Photography is everywhere. But what makes a photograph special? Get to know all kinds of aspects of photography during an active tour in Foam.
About the guided tour
The museum teacher of Foam asks questions, you discuss your findings together and listen to each other’s discoveries, which teaches you to really look at a photo. In this way, you can discover the true meaning of each exhibition Foam displays.
During the tour, you will discover the exhibitions in the museum in an interactive way. The focus of the tour is everyone’s own way of looking and thinking. The museum teacher constantly asks different questions, which challenges you to look very closely. You look at different elements in the exhibited photos and discover the choices the photographer has made. The tour makes you dive deeper into the subject and context of each exhibition.
- Consciously looking at photography
- Get acquainted with the basic principles and elements of photography
- Discover and ask questions about a photo
- Discover the story behind the exhibitions
- Consequently, find out which picture you think is special and why
Questions or special requests?
Contact the Education department via 020-5516505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.