Active Guided Tour
Form your own opinion about photography and discover everything about the photographer, the subject, and the context of the exhibitions in Foam during an interactive tour.
About the guided tour
Due to the constantly changing exhibitions and various social issues that will be discussed during the tour, a visit to Foam fits in well with the Citizenship module.
Knowledge begins with asking the right questions. The museum teacher constantly asks different questions, which challenges you to look very closely. You look at different elements in the exhibited photos and discover the choices the photographer has made. The tour makes you dive deeper into the subject and context of each exhibition.
During the tour, you will discover the exhibitions in the museum in an interactive way. The focus of the tour is everyone’s own way of looking and thinking. The museum teacher of Foam asks questions, you discuss your findings together and listen to each other’s discoveries, which teaches you to really look at a photo. In this way, you can discover the true meaning of each exhibition Foam displays.
- Consciously looking at photography
- Get acquainted with the basic principles and elements of photography
- Discover and ask questions about a photo
- Discover the story behind the exhibitions
- Find out which picture you think is special and why
- Discover connections between the exhibitions at Foam and society
Questions or special requests?
Contact the Education department via 020-5516505 or email@example.com.