For creative professionals
Club Foam is a platform and source of inspiration for
photographers and professionals in related fields. Club Foam is
responsive to current developments in photography, but also
explores the boundaries between photography and other disciplines.
Meetings range from lectures by renowned photographers, to
discussions, to social events or film evenings. Club Foam is above
all, a place where you can meet professional peers in a relaxed
environment, whether you are just starting out or have years of
experience. Furthermore, by becoming a member, you are also
supporting Foam's activities.
Club Foam benefits
- unlimited free admission to Foam
- free admission and discounts at international
- exclusive access to Club Foam activities such as artist talks,
discussion and film evenings
- invitation to all exhibition previews and openings
- discounts for public events
- the opportunity to pre-register for Foam's public events
- 10% discount in the Foam museum bookshop and the webshop
- 20% discount on a year subscription to Foam Magazine
- monthly digital newsletter
- regular exclusive offers for members
Who can join?
Anyone who is professionally involved with photography
and images, such as photographers, art directors, designers, photo
editors, students of photography, etc.
A Club Foam membership costs €40. If you choose automatic
renewal, you'll receive a € 6 discount and pay only €34 per year.
Of course you can also support Foam with a larger donation.
Join Club Foam