Investing* in Foam
Foam Fund is an enthusiastic and enterprising group of
individuals and businesses who support talent development and
education projects in Amsterdam and further afield. In exchange for
their donations, Foam Fund shareholders receive worthwhile
As a shareholder you are directly involved in Foam's activities.
You will be given the oportunity to visit photographers' studios
and photography institutes, both here and abroad. Furthermore, Foam
Fund offers companies an excellent oportunity for entertaining,
while individual contributors can enjoy extra fiscal
Who is it for?
Foam Fund is for everyone who values Foam's special and
unconventional focus. A share* costs a minimum of € 3,000 and
is valid for two years. Individual contributors can enjoy an extra
fiscal advantage with a gift by temporary annuity of €1.750 for a
period of six years.
What do shareholders receive?
- two Foam Fund cards, each granting unlimited free admission to
the museum for up to two people
- each year one limited edition print by a young talent who has
exhibited work at Foam
- invitations to exclusive Foam Fund events, including private
viewings, visits to photographers' studios and photography
institutes in The Netherlands and abroad, lectures and the annual
Foam Fund shareholders' meeting
- invitations to a selection of meetings of the Foam Collectors
- a discount on Foam Collectors Club membership
- a subscription to Foam Magazine
- a Foam Album, Foam's expansive yearbook, each year
- exclusive discounts, such as 10% on Foam Editions and hiring
space at Foam
Please email Eric-Jan de Graaff at eric[at]foam.org or call on
Download the Foam fund factsheet.
* The terms investment, shares, or shareholders meeting are
not used in a legal sense throughout this section: Foam fund deals
purely with donations.